What Personal Information do we collect?
Personal information is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. We will only collect and use personal information which is necessary to comply with our legal obligations and to assist us to administer our business and provide you with the services you request. We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey.
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to provide:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Full name
- Billing and Shipping address
- Payment method information
- ID photo and any other documents (for seller)
- Any feedback you provide through Phzar.com and Phzar App
- The details of your visits to our website including traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you accessed.
What do we use your information for?
We use the information you provide to us for the specific purposes for which you provide the information, as stated at the time of collection, and as otherwise permitted by law. The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions including executing your payments and delivering the purchased products or services requested.
- To administer a contest, special promotion, survey, activity or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you important information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related products or services information, etc.).
- To send periodic SMS (The phone number you provide during customer registration and/or order processing, may occasionally be used to send you important marketing and promotional information related to products and services that may be of interest to you).
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We do not sell, trade, or transfer to the third-parties your Personal Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners who assist us in operating our website. As long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it does comply with the law.
Occasionally, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Address: Building 184, St. 208, Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Telephone: (+855)23 218 248